Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Setting default post settings
Setting default post settings 18 Jun 2010 @ 17.17
[FONT=Tahoma]I was wondering if its able to set any settings for posting. For example I like my posts to be with the Tahoma font. I hawe to change them ewery time I write a post. Sometimes I forget to and I just thought if this can be changed. Is there such options in the UCP ( like font-size, font-family ) ?
* I'we manged to splash water on my laptop and my single w isn't working :sad:
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Blog Entries
18 Jun 2010 @ 18.17
As far as I'm aware no. And for good reason I think - if everyone's posts used different fonts (and potentially different sizes and colours!) it'd be a real pain on the eyes for others while reading threads.
In my opinion it is something to be discouraged.
As a sidenote, I don't like Tahoma as a web font - the kerning/tracking leaves little space between some characters and too much between others, making it a little uncomfortable to read - but maybe its just my ageing eyes
- By CloudedVision in forum Server ManagementReplies: 10Last Post: 6 May 2011, @ 02.23
- By silversurfer5150 in forum Running a Web BusinessReplies: 2Last Post: 2 Feb 2011, @ 19.58
- By CloudedVision in forum Server ManagementReplies: 2Last Post: 21 Oct 2009, @ 22.33
- By Ciaran1987 in forum PHP, ASP & JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 24 Apr 2009, @ 15.03
- By Michael in forum Server ManagementReplies: 13Last Post: 8 Mar 2009, @ 22.36