Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Review and Suggestions
Review and Suggestions 1 Dec 2009 @ 18.07
Please review and make suggestions for improvements on this. It isnt great right now but I am hoping with the right suggestions from you guys I will be able to make it at least a little more attractive.
Only one other page has been worked on which is this one:
http://www.pubertyadvice.com/male-puberty.html that will; serve as a category page for each of the main links linking deeper to articles and such.
The content is not permanent and majorly placeholders where texts are.
Last edited by Michael; 1 Dec 2009 at @ 18.11.
1 Dec 2009 @ 19.01
Just updated it with a few changes which includes the bottom left page curl, the bottom of the page "rip" as I call it and also one at the top although I am not keen on the top one.
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Blog Entries
1 Dec 2009 @ 22.29
not sure about the ripped edges, should have gone with a shadow under the site to make it really look like paper
1 Dec 2009 @ 22.34
As in have a shadow tiled vertically? Is the curl fine?
Right, I have removed the rips and left the curl
Last edited by Michael; 1 Dec 2009 at @ 22.50.
2 Dec 2009 @ 14.59
I have tried a background im not sure if it could be done better, also added some images around the few pages done so far and changed some of the link styles and images for the backgrounds of categories/headings.
Im just not feeling the header or logo right now, anyone got any ideas?
- By Jacob in forum Free Reviews & ShowcaseReplies: 8Last Post: 16 Jun 2010, @ 09.51
- By Michael in forum Free Reviews & ShowcaseReplies: 6Last Post: 6 Apr 2010, @ 19.18
- By Mary123 in forum Just Starting Out - Help Me!Replies: 10Last Post: 16 Aug 2009, @ 18.04
- By 41ex in forum Free Reviews & ShowcaseReplies: 3Last Post: 1 Jul 2009, @ 17.38
- By bocaj in forum Free Reviews & ShowcaseReplies: 3Last Post: 25 Jun 2009, @ 17.14