Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Active links not working
Active links not working 12 Apr 2011 @ 22.05
I can't figure out why the links to contact page and facebook at the top are not active even tho I have <a href> tags on them. Any ideas please?
This page is coded for the concrete 5 CMS.
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Blog Entries
13 Apr 2011 @ 03.26
Validating your code should be the first step when debugging (hint - position:top is not a valid position value).
A couple of things I'd try, either separately or in any combination:
1. Add the fb and contact links to a container (#secondary-nav or something) and float that, rather than the links themselves. Remove their containing div's.
2. Try setting the anchors to display:block and give them a height and width.
3. Finally, you can add position:relative then add a z-index to each to ensure they are rendering on top of everything else if they are still unclickable as something is masking them.
- By sudhakararaog in forum HTML & CSSReplies: 1Last Post: 17 Jun 2010, @ 17.38
- By Frinkky in forum Web Design & Development ResourcesReplies: 3Last Post: 7 Feb 2009, @ 10.20
- By Michael in forum SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) & Search EnginesReplies: 8Last Post: 5 Feb 2009, @ 03.18