Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: masking effect
masking effect 4 Dec 2009 @ 02.48
please refer to this link
Home | Esquires Coffee Houses - great coffee helps?
at the bottom right there is a flash effect using masking technique, to create that masking effect would normally be a little tedious, my question is are there any softwares that can be purchased or websites that offer such masking effects which can be easily customized to change the images or dimensions.
4 Dec 2009 @ 09.18
If you buy Flash, it should be pretty easy.
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Blog Entries
9 Dec 2009 @ 22.08
I would personally set out on doing this in code so it can be applies to any image, any width, any height.
I think splitting the image up into an array of seperate parts of the image and then setting up a loop to display more of each square systematically to do that wipe.
But as software goes, if you right-click that document it says that the software used to create that document is called JW Image Rotator 3.16
10 Dec 2009 @ 21.08
Of course Flash is code too - and I wasn't ruling it out as an option by all means. I would just have used JS in place of AS here because it would still allow right clicking etc. within the browser. And I think that's an important property of images in websites - but that's just my opinion.
15 Dec 2009 @ 23.30
Okay, I gave the JS a go (it's a bit buggy at the moment, but there you go)
Not sure if it's useful, just thought I'd drop it in here.
- By sudhakararaog in forum HTML & CSSReplies: 0Last Post: 24 Feb 2010, @ 06.13
- By sudhakararaog in forum HTML & CSSReplies: 1Last Post: 20 Feb 2010, @ 11.56
- By sudhakararaog in forum Imagery, Graphics & TypographyReplies: 0Last Post: 2 Dec 2009, @ 03.25
- By sudhakararaog in forum HTML & CSSReplies: 0Last Post: 1 Dec 2009, @ 08.51
- By WelshStew in forum Imagery, Graphics & TypographyReplies: 2Last Post: 18 Apr 2009, @ 11.55