Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers 29 Jun 2010 @ 12.42
I am looking at creating a jquery styled questions and answers on my website. So far I have this: Untitled Document
Basically all I was adding to this is, once the 2nd row comes down, i want to be able to click on any of the options and another bunch of answers drop down leaving the two previous ones open and the rest closed.
For example: I have A Levels or below >> I have less than 2 years work experience >> Some test answer here
I want those to still be showing, but the rest closed.
Does this make sense? basically I only really want the answers side to be showing.
6 Jul 2010 @ 17.13
Sure I can help but I'm not sure what your saying?
Is it that you can't control the click on the second level?
You would also need to program in something to store the results.
It's all possible just not sure what you want to do and what your problems is.
- By saltedm8 in forum Coffee HouseReplies: 7Last Post: 31 May 2011, @ 10.05
- By webroasters in forum PHP, ASP & JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 9 Jul 2010, @ 09.34
- By Michael in forum Accessibility & UsabilityReplies: 3Last Post: 14 Apr 2010, @ 09.07
- By Hub-UK in forum HTML & CSSReplies: 3Last Post: 3 Nov 2009, @ 08.53
- By Wrams in forum HTML & CSSReplies: 7Last Post: 3 Jun 2009, @ 21.26